Our luxury tents have full-open serengeti style doors and large windows with the option of a drop down canvas to provide privacy. All blended perfectly to become one with nature and to prevent disturbing with wildlife as much as possible. A deck overseeing the beauty of being surrounded by nature and becoming one.
- Rates are per person per night sharing
- Rates are inclusive of VAT
- Children from 12 years of age are welcome
- Subject to a minimum of 2 nights
- Only available when booking on Isambane's Standard Rates and website.
Levies and fees 2021-2022
- A conservation fee of ZAR 200 per person per booking
- Parsons fee Gate ZAR 150 light vehicle entry
- Both fees payable upon entering the reserve
At Isambane we are open Year-Round.
- Check-in time: 14:00h
- Check-out time: 10:00h
What is included in our rates?
- Tented accommodation
- Daily housekeeping
- All meals included: Breakfast, Safari Tea and 3 Course dinner
- Teas, coffees and home made lemonade
- Land Rover safaris: a morning and afternoon/sunset drive, including teas, coffees and snacks
- Free WiFi
What is excluded from our rates?
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- International and domestic flights
- Transport to and from the reserve (please see our access documentation)
- Parsons conservation levy
- Laundry services
- Purchases from the boutique
- Certain special meal requests
- Any extra activities