Our Bush Cabins are thoughtfully constructed to satisfy those daring souls looking for a more adventurous experience. Our re-designed and newly build bush cabins will make you feel right at home .
￮ The room is situated at the top of a 4 meter stare-case which gives you a lovely top down view of any visitors that might pass through camp at night.
￮ Below your room you'll be able to enjoy a comfortable open door shower with a tree view, toilet and a change-room also equipped with a wardrobe and basin for your comfort
- Rates are per person per night sharing
- Rates are inclusive of VAT
- Children from 12 years of age are welcome
- Subject to a minimum of 2 nights
- Only available when booking on Isambane's Standard Rates and website.
Levies and fees 2023-2024
- A conservation fee of ZAR 200 per person per booking
- Parsons fee Gate ZAR 150 light vehicle entry
- Both fees payable upon entering the reserve
At Isambane we are open Year-Round.
- Check-in time: 13:00h
- Check-out time: 10:00h
What is included in our rates?
- Daily housekeeping
- All meals included: Breakfast, Lunch and 3 Course dinner
- Teas and coffees
- A morning and afternoon/sunset safari, including our selected drinks, teas, coffees and snacks
- Free WiFi
What is excluded from our rates?
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- International and domestic flights
- Transport to and from the reserve (please see our access documentation)
- Parsons conservation levy
- Laundry services
- Purchases from the boutique
- Certain special meal requests
- Any extra activities