Luxury Safari Tent
Our Luxury Tents provides a holistic bush experience with a near full 360 degree view from in and around your tent. Each tent has been erected to provided maximum comfort while still providing full exposure to the natural world around you.
￮ With an open deck, large walk in change-room and incredible open bush view, these tents have become our most popular.
￮ Fully-open Serengeti style doors allows you to keep an eye on the water hole from the comfort of your bed or covered deck.
￮ Each tent is fitted with a bright external night light that is controlled remotely and allows you to spot any visitors that might be passing by.
￮ A small coffee/tea stations at the back of each tent allows you to enjoy something warm while making the most of the stars at night or colder winter mornings.
￮ The fully fitted private bathroom is situated on an elevated walkway 5 meters away and allows guests to keep an eye on the bush no matter if you’re sitting on the toilet, taking a shower or enjoying a long steaming bath.
- Rates are per person per night sharing
- Rates are inclusive of VAT
- Children from 12 years of age are welcome
- Subject to a minimum of 2 nights
- Only available when booking on Isambane's Standard Rates and website.
Levies and fees 2023-2024
- A conservation fee of ZAR 200 per person per booking
- Parsons fee Gate ZAR 150 light vehicle entry
- Both fees payable upon entering the reserve
At Isambane we are open Year-Round.
- Check-in time: 13:00h
- Check-out time: 10:00h
What is included in our rates?
- Daily housekeeping
- All meals included: Breakfast, Safari Tea and 3 Course dinner
- Teas and coffees
- A morning and afternoon/sunset safari, including our selected drinks, teas, coffees and snacks
- Free WiFi
What is excluded from our rates?
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- International and domestic flights
- Transport to and from the reserve (please see our access documentation)
- Parsons conservation levy
- Laundry services
- Purchases from the boutique
- Certain special meal requests
- Any extra activities